SAVE THE DATE - Next WASH WG of GTFCC
28 February And 1 March 2017 At Unicef Wcaro (Dakar, Senegal)The objectives of the meeting will be to:
- Discuss the scope of the WASH WG: reflect on activities to date, what worked well, where gaps still exist
- Discuss opportunities for coordination with the other GTFCC Working Groups
- Synthesize and communicate latest evidence on what works in WASH and how it can be applied in cholera hotspots/settings
- Develop strategies for reflecting on lessons learned and disseminating what works in specific contexts
- Identifying key elements for implementation and integration with vaccines and other elements of cholera control.